The design and build of high quality software for businesses.
Support across the full software development life-cycle (SDLC) including functional and non-functional requirements, development best practices, quality assurance (QA), documentation, training and support.
Software is developed using Microsoft .Net technology stack with the ability to integrate with external/3rd party/legacy systems as required.
- C# Microsoft .Net (all versions including 4.8 framework and .Net Core)
- Windows desktop applications developed in WPF and XAML
- Web API development, particularly .Net 6 minimal web API with ASP.Net Core
- Database development – Microsoft SQL Server, SQL queries, SPROCs, indexes and execution plans
- Quality Assurance, unit testing, refactoring, test-first approaches (eg. TDD, BDD)
- Continuous integration (TeamCity, CruiseControl, Jenkins, CircleCI, GitHub Actions)
- Use of best practices and design patterns (Fowler, GOF)
- Experience with object-oriented programing using C++ (COM, MFC, ATL)
- Legacy integrations eg. COM, COM+, DCOM
- UML modelling, Sparx Enterprise Architect, Rational Rose
- Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Slack, Visual Studio, GitHub
- Azure, Digital Ocean, Linux server administration, WordPress, Google Analytics
Frank Ray & Associates is a software engineering consultancy that builds high quality software for businesses.